Galaxy nails tutorial
I made this aaages ago and forgot about it: a super simple tutorial for a galaxy manicure.
1. Paint your nails black and, using a small section of sponge (cosmetic sponges are perfect) lightly dab on some blue polish
2. Dab a lighter blue onto the nail in swirls
3. Add highlights in whatever colour you like: I used green and orange
4. Add further highlights: I used a baby yellow
5. Use a dotting tool to add some stars in white polish. Finish with a generous layer of top coat to smooth it all out.
There you go! Galaxies in 5 easy steps. The best thing about galaxies is trying it out for yourself with any colours you like. Each time I do these, they turn out completely different.
I hope this helps you.